"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm Feeling This Spring Weather and a Sneek Peek of my Makeup Area

Hi Everyone!

It is a very spring-like day here in Kentucky. It's 74 degrees, and I'm sitting by my open window enjoying the nice breeze...so relaxing. We are supposed to have temps in the mid 80's tomorrow....Yay!! Of course, then we're gonna get storms. But hey, that spring for ya :)

Well today, I plan to do my video showing you my makeup area, and where I do my videos. I still haven't gotten it all like I want...going to work on a better storage system. But.....I'm getting there. So be watching for that video.



I am going to post some preview pics so you can see how it looks..probably a little clearer than my camera will pick up. I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to your feedback!

You would think with all the sickness that we have passed around to one another, it had run its course. Think again. My daughter had to take my grandson, Benjamin, to the doctor a little bit ago. He woke up running a 102 temp......ugh. That poor baby!!
This year has been one for the record books for our family with colds, flu, and stomach viruses...basically everything that is going around we get!
Can we say.....multiple vitamins!!! We need some in mega doses.....haha.

So that's about all for this blog post. I will be posting the next giveaway next week so keep watching and don't forget to follow me on this blog and comment to be entered.

Love and Hugs <3 ~twyla

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful here today. We spent quite a while outside. I am so ready for the warmer weather. I just wish the rain would slack off a little, we need to dry out or we will never get our garden plowed. I love your makeup area. You were right,the antique is amazing. I just love the feel of old furniture, you can just feel the history.
    I hope Benjamin feels better soon, its so hard on little ones!!

    ReplyDelete