"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blush Swatches

Hi Everyone!

My last video was about Favorite Blushes. My lighting wasn't good enough to show a good swatch, and I got a comment wanting to see swatches and suggesting I post them on my blog. So, here I am posting. And thank you Brenda for your suggestion. I will try do that more often with my swatches. I am new to this whole Blog thing...and relatively new to the YouTube thing, so sometimes I forget to do things :)

I took some pics of the swatches on my arm, and I will name them from left to right. If you have any more questions about any of these blushes, please let me know. I know I didn't go into a lot of detail because I still wasn't feeling 100% and I was worried my voice would start going out. But I did want to try to get a video and continue the little series.


 Starting on the left:

Physicians Formula -Blushing Berry
MAC - Gleeful
L`Oreal - Innocent Flush (soft peach color)
p2 - Dreamy Berry
Hard Candy Fox in a Box - Truth or Dare
e.l.f. - Fushia Fusion
e.l.f. - Blushed (comes in a duo with the bronzer)
Clinque - New Clover
Sleek - Sunrise






 Check out the video at  http://youtube.com/user/twylajoyful

I am getting ready to post another favorites video and a weight loss update, so check them out as well.

I will try to post any additional information for the new video in a Blog post. I will add a link as soon as I get it posted.

Thanks so much for watching and reading my Blog and for all the get well wishes. I appreciate you guys so much :)

Love and Hugs,

~twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment