"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Talking About What's New with Me Today :)

So we got some bad storms today, but not as bad as expected. We had a few trees down locally, but that's about all..thank goodness. We had Tornado Watches and at one time a Tornado Warning one county over. One good thing, my husband got to come home early due to the bad weather. I love it when he gets to come home early, because he works no many long hours.

We are all well on our way to recovering from the flu and ect. Even my daughter, who had to make a trip to the ER due to dehydration, is feeling much better. Keeping the Lysol handy to keep germs from spreading to others. We don't need a repeat cycle!!!

I got my hair toned today to a much flattering blonde shade. Although, I love the platinum blonde shade...it just wasn't working with my skin tone. I toned it to a light natural blonde. Still very blonde, but much softer and more flattering to my coloring.

Finally I got my haul video posted with my swap from Kerstin included. I did have some glitches in the audio today on my video...don't know what's up with that. So I'm hoping the sound turns out okay. It's loading right now, so it will be ready to view in the morning.

She sent me some really awesome things, and much more than I expected. She is a lovely person. I really enjoyed doing this swap with her. Although, she is much better at getting it shipped out much faster than I am. Since this was my first international shipping experience...it took me longer to get everything together. But, I will be much better at it the next time :) I will post some pics of the things I got in the swap and how it looked before I unwrapped everything. It was so exciting!! I really love doing swaps,and hope to do many more in the future.

Also one last note. My daughter, Jordan, decided to do some YT videos. She is hairdresser and wanted to share some of her knowledge and have some fun making videos. She is totally unlike me...she's not shy, tells it like it is, and as her YT name suggests....Sassy. So go check out her channel...it would make her day. Her name is SassyNClassy0731.

I appreciate you guys for sharing your time with me. I will chat with you again soon :) Have a great day!

XOXO

~twyla








http://gan.doubleclick.net/gan_click?lid=41000000026781826&pubid=21000000000361685

1 comment:

  1. I watched your video a few minutes ago. Your hair is a much flattering shade on you now. Maybe that's why I love it so much! I like what I see so far of your room.

    ReplyDelete