"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Weekend

Hi Everyone!

So the whole family is now recovering from the flu bug that we passed around to another. Just has we are beginning to feel better, Jordan my middle daughter, ends up with a stomach virus that sent her to the ER...Ugh!!! I am praying I don't get it on top of all I have already had with the congestion, cough, and ect.

Other than that...the weekend has been lovely. The weather today was so beautiful! We were in the mid 70's...just perfect. Now, as I'm lying in bed uploading a new video I did today, I am hearing on TWC that we have severe storms headed our way tomorrow...not happy about that :(

As I was saying, I did a March Favorites video this afternoon...nothing went right!! I couldn't get to my products because I was having issues with my arrangement. It was just one of those videos. Then I realized I did leave some of my favorite products out, like It's a 10..which I adore and have used faithfully in March. But, too late to add it now. I hope I have better luck tomorrow when I do my haul video.

I think I mentioned in the video.... I had to redo my desk. I had to take the door off...it just wasn't working for what I needed. And it's so sad, because it looks so pretty on there. I just don't have any other solution right now. Oh well, I'm sure it will all come together soon.

I hope your weekend has been awesome. Leave me a comment and let me know what you guys did this weekend. How's the weather where you live??

Also, leave a comment letting me know which kinds of video you would like to see me do more of. That would be fun to see.

Talk to you all soon. Don't forget about the giveaways this month...so join my blog and get all the latest details!!!

Love and Hugs!!

~twyla



http://gan.doubleclick.net/gan_click?lid=41000000026781826&pubid=21000000000361685

2 comments:

  1. I Pretty Lady :)) This is a nice Blog Twyla. I will enjoy reading it. We had warm weather Sunday and today was gorgeous. We are starting to pick up the yard from old man winter and get ready for grass mowing ..I love the smell of fresh cut grass. And right now it is storming which I love a good thunder and lightening storm and I love to smell the rain ...just such a peaceful feeling for me ...I hope to see a new house tour soon :) I love those and I can't wait to see your makeup set up . I hope your middle daughter is feeling better she must of been pretty sick to go to the ER I hate when our kids are sick no matter how old they are ..xo Susie ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie...thanks for stopping by! We got bad storms here today...so glad they are over for a couple of days. I like storms too if they're not severe. I had a bad experience as a kid with a tornado, now it scares me when they have Tornado Watches and Warnings.

    I hope to get a post up soon for my home tour and makeup area tour. Nothing to special...just simple, but I like it :)

    You're right, it's hard to see your kids sick no matter how old they are. Jordan, my middle daughter, had to be given fluids and meds through IV because she was dehydrated from all the vomiting. She's better now though, thank God. I'm praying none of the rest of the family get it...the doctor said it was highly contagious.

    Talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete