"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

Friday, May 13, 2011

Shopping Today

Hi Everyone!

My day began at 5:30 today. And if you know me, you will know, I'm not a morning person. I don't talk in the mornings at all. I have always been that way. So I started out a little grumpy. Going to sleep at 4:00 a.m. and getting up at 5:30 a.m. is not the best way to start a long day...especially after being sick and not still feeling 100%. We did have fun, but Court and I are exhausted. In fact, Courtney came home, ate some watermelon, and crashed. Of course me, being the brave soul I am, came home did a hair color touch-up, used a face mask, and then used a hair mask. Whew....am I ready for bed....just hope I can sleep!

Now, to get to the shopping. I had a successful shopping trip. I found the necklace I wanted at Dillard's, I got color-matched at the Chanel counter and got a sample of foundation (Pro Lumiere) that I look forward to trying tomorrow and hope to give a review on shortly. I got a sample kit of some Benefit skin care products....which I will show you guys and do a review of as well on YouTube. I also went to Victoria's Secret and got some new things. And that's about it. So I was very good compared to how much I usually get. However, I did add some things on my list to go back and get. One is the Makeup Fovever HD finishing powder, another is the Laura Geller Balance and Brighten...which I sampled and was color-matched for as well. I am a medium and possibly tan in the LB/B&B. I think I may like it well enough to get it, but I have to justify it in my mind before I get it, due to the fact I have purchased several foundations and powders lately that I need to use before I get anymore....UNLESS I can prove to myself that I will use it more than the others I have AND that I can recycle my others to one of my daughters so I know it will not be wasted...haha. We'll see how the debate in my mind goes :)

My daughter Courtney got a new lipstick at MAC in shade that is so pretty! I will have to try it and see if I like it enough to get one as well. It's a very vibrant pinky coral shade which is matte as well...just a gorgeous color. Benjamin went to the Disney store to check out some of his favorites....Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Buzz Lightyear. Given the fact those are his favorite cartoon characters, he got a stuffed Mickey Mouse, a Buzz cell phone, and a MM tote (mostly for his mommy's use) all of which kept him occupied for the most part of the trip. In fact, in loved them so much Jordan had to tear the tags off and give them to the cashier because was not going to come off them for one minute so she could pay for them. He is rotten!! :))

I took some pics today...some of them didn't turn out well and was too blurry to keep. But the pics posted in this blog was at one of the malls we went to. I forgot to take pics at the other one. I also forgot to take pics of the selection of necklaces they had to choose from that I wanted to show you. I will show you guys the one I got in my Haul video on Saturday.

I hope you guys have a really nice weekend. I plan to get out and get some sun tomorrow if the weather is nice...I haven't checked TWC yet to see what it's going to be like. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I hope you enjoyed it :)

Love and Hugs,

~twyla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment