"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Our Christmas Tree. We didn't change it from last year since we got a new tree last year. We chose red, green, and chocolate brown ornaments on a white tree with a large brown bow at the top. It's very simple, but we love the color combo. It has the traditional colors with a little twist.

Other than our tree, the main theme running throughout the house is snowmen :)













Just Chillin'


3 comments:

  1. Oh T! It's so unique & gorgeous! I love it! You are so artistic! I love snowmen too. Merry Christmas Hunny. Love you!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I follow this blog!?! lol I can't find the follow button

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a new blog format for me. I'll have to check on it and get back with you. I will still enter you in the giveaway. I didn't see a follow button at at all on the new format...so weird....lol. I'm will find out how this works and let you know. Thanks so much for your interest in following my blog and subscribing. Welcome to my channel :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete