"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, December 25, 2011

~Christmas Eve and Christmas Day~

Hi guys! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. It was wonderful getting together with family. We had a great time opening gifts on Christmas Eve with them. My mom fixed baked ham and a pecan cheesecake, my sister-in-law Susan made some awesome appetizers and yummy mac and cheese, Courtney made her famous mashed potatoes, and Stephanie brought a broccoli casserole, and homemade fudge. It was just an old-fashioned Christmas...nothing over the top. I love the simplicity in life. To me, nothing compares to spending time with family on the holidays. I feel so blessed to have them in my life.

On Christmas day, we went to my sister-in-law Bonnie's house and spent time with some of Gary's family, including his mom. Again, we had a wonderful dinner and great time! 

Here are few pics from Christmas Eve and Christmas. Hope you enjoy them.





















No comments:

Post a Comment