"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

Friday, December 16, 2011

Coming soon.....a new grandson! Baby Noah :)

I'm so excited to be a Nana again in January. I already have two grandsons....Benjamin and Colton - both 2-years-old.

January 11, 2012 baby Noah will be born. This weekend Court and I will be helping Jordan decorate Noah's room and get it all ready. Looking forward to spending time with Jordan and Ben Ty (short for Benjamin Ty). I hope to remember to take some pics to post for you guys.

We will be going to visit on Saturday and spend the night... then we're going to church with them on Sunday. Gary is meeting us at church and he, Court, and I are going out for lunch and do a little Christmas shopping while in the city.

I feel so blessed to be having a wonderful Christmas season with all my family and then in January get to meet my new grandson.

I posted a few pics below of Jordan at the her baby shower.

Merry Christmas!!











He loves feeling baby Noah kick :)


1 comment:

  1. YAY Twyla!! Another grandson!! Congrats to all of you!
    Peg~

    ReplyDelete