"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hey Everyone - It's just a lazy Saturday. I am trying to get my Blog updated with some new posts and ect. I miss posting here. Finally, my life has gotten back to normal enough that I can have some extra time to do some of these things that I enjoy doing.

BTW, I am trying to drop a few pounds before Christmas. Not anything drastic, just a few pounds that I have gained over the summer. I have a goal of 10 pounds. So far I have lost 2. I have my work cut out for me, but I'm eating better and exercising daily. I really have a hard time with my weight. Not so much to lose it, but the maintaining always gets me. This time I maintained pretty good for almost a year, then around Thanksgiving I just over-do it.

I thought about waiting until after Christmas, but I want to get into some of my favorite clothes and have them fit well. So I'm going to get those pounds off now. Then, the first of the year I'm going to work on some more...just not going to try to lose so fast.

So right now I'm working on my blog and watching Lifetime movies. I can never just do one thing at time. I have to have two or three things going at one time or I get totally bored. But that's me :)

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday!



xo
~t




No comments:

Post a Comment